This space is about...my life, my loves, my children, my marriage, being real, keeping things simple, gaining clarity, insights, laughing, struggles, my ideas and my happy thoughts for the day...and me being present to the greatness of my life...thus my life's journey...being and doing love.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

He said..."Honey, have you seen my shorts?"

As we (Dave and me and the boys) drove home tonight after a long day out at a friend's "New Beginnings" celebration and then to the Sugar Land Town Square to top off the night...I reflected for a moment on my Happy Thought for today and shared it with Dave on the way home to put our little people to bed. As we were holding hands in the Durango, I shared with him that my favorite Happy Thought for the day was when he asked me earlier in the day..."Honey, have you seen my shorts?". And he then asked me why was that my Happy Thought, and I told him that when he asked me that simple question, I remembered the days when I was still single and how I longed for my husband to ask me those types of questions. The question he asked me was a dream come true for me and I thanked him for it. Thank you Dave for being the fullfilment of my dreams come true. You truly are my "Wow God!"...and keep asking me the simple questions. I love you! - Michelle