This space is about...my life, my loves, my children, my marriage, being real, keeping things simple, gaining clarity, insights, laughing, struggles, my ideas and my happy thoughts for the day...and me being present to the greatness of my life...thus my life's journey...being and doing love.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Another Happy Thought for 5/22/08

Another happy thought for today, there have been so many,...I don't think I can just write one down...so here are a few of my Happy Thoughts....waking up next to my sweet baby boy, Dash, and then being joined by Dave and Caeden for some family snuggle time in bed this moring before we began our day, a kiss from my husband as he went off to "work" and then getting a phone call from him later in the day just to say hi and check in, to Dash wanting to be held a lot or just giving me a big smile when he is sitting in his high chair eating blueberries and then falling asleep in my arms for his morning nap, not getting dressed today until 1:00 p.m., spending a few minutes with my mom talking at the kitchen table or in the bathroom while I'm putting my make-up on, spending a couple of hours with a friend this afternoon helping her create the life and love she is meant to live, to sitting down together at the dinner table for a few minutes to eat a good meal, to testing out a new duck umbrella with Caeden under the neighbor's sprinklers, to taking an evening stroll to the park with Dave and the boys and then coming home and putting them to bed, to lying next to Dash as he falls asleep, to lying next to Caeden reading him a few books before he falls asleep, to sitting next to my husband right now in the office and just being in the same room with him and knowing that I can kiss him just because whenever I want to, to taking a moment to actually write in my blog,...there have been a lot of happy thoughts about my day. Thank you God for the great abundance in my life. Thank you for the breath I breathe and for the life I get to live, I cherish every moment. Until tomorrow...to be continued...