This space is about...my life, my loves, my children, my marriage, being real, keeping things simple, gaining clarity, insights, laughing, struggles, my ideas and my happy thoughts for the day...and me being present to the greatness of my life...thus my life's journey...being and doing love.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spiderman says "I love you!"


Wow! I never saw it or realized it, but our 2 1/2 year old, Caeden discovered it today, and boy was it a cool thing for him and for us. Today, Caeden was playing with one of his puzzles, it's a Spiderman puzzle with various pictures of action shots. So, as he was putting it together he saw it, Spiderman was holding up his hand and in sign language saying "I love you!" And he came running to the kitchen to show me. And he was right, Spiderman was saying "I love you!" I showed Dave and we both smiled when we saw the picture. In our "grown-up" way of seeing it, Spiderman was just throwing a spiderweb from his wrists, but to our little person's way of seeing it, he only saw an "I love you!" And, how did he know it was the sign language for "I love you", because we use it all the time in our house and he knows how to do it. He was truly amazed and loved that Spiderman was saying "I love you!", and who knows maybe he really is and is just casting out a web of love. Thanks Spiderman! Thanks Caeden for your discovery. I love you! Love, Mom