This space is about...my life, my loves, my children, my marriage, being real, keeping things simple, gaining clarity, insights, laughing, struggles, my ideas and my happy thoughts for the day...and me being present to the greatness of my life...thus my life's journey...being and doing love.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Shout Out to My WOMEN FRIENDS!

Women friends...wow! Oh the beauty and what a powerful force to be reckoned with! I just wanted to say how thankful I am to have the women friends I have in my life. What a beautiful gift you all are to me and to the world. I'm so thankful that after breaking into this new world of "mommy-hood" that I have also found new friends to connect with and share my heart with and I am learning how to "just be me" with them. Thank you all for the gift of being you, I appreciate and need you all!