This space is about...my life, my loves, my children, my marriage, being real, keeping things simple, gaining clarity, insights, laughing, struggles, my ideas and my happy thoughts for the day...and me being present to the greatness of my life...thus my life's journey...being and doing love.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Thought...Thanks Mom!

The other day I was in Caeden's room with both the boys. I was playing with Dash on Caed's bed making sure he didn't fall off and Caeden was on the floor setting up his train tracks. Dash noticed some decorative pictures on the wall and was trying to get them off the wall, I then removed one so he could safely touch it and check it out. I told Dash that I painted these pictures for him and his brother before they were both born. I then pointed out the different things on the picture telling him what each thing was, then out of the blue I hear Caeden say something, at first I thought he said something about making his trains do something, and when I repeated it to him, he shook his head no and said it again, he said, "Thanks for making that Mom." And then I realized he was thanking me for painting the pictures for their wall. I was blown away by his sweetness and thoughtfulness to thank me for that. Wow! That comment went a long way for me that day. Small things and moments like that are the greatest treasures of my life. Thanks for being you Caeden! I love you! Mommy