This space is about...my life, my loves, my children, my marriage, being real, keeping things simple, gaining clarity, insights, laughing, struggles, my ideas and my happy thoughts for the day...and me being present to the greatness of my life...thus my life's journey...being and doing love.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Welcome to Me...and to you

Well, I finally did it! Woo! Hoo! (Sigh) I finally have my own blog site up and running! This has been something I have been wanting to do for a long time and I finally sat down to do it. It also helped that both my boys were napping at the same time, and my husband was on a motorcycle ride, so I had some time for myself.

So, here I am...what do I say...where do I begin...?

Let's start with why I wanted to create this blog site...I think the main reason was I wanted an outlet to express myself, to express all of me and who I am as well as creating an opportunity of discovering more of who I am while writing my thoughts out. I'm doing this first and foremost for me, to be a creative flow...and then I'm also doing it for my boys and for my future children...kind of leaving them a legacy of who and what mom is/was about. I'm really excited I'm here!

So, to all who ever read this site, welcome into my world, into my thoughts, and into my life. It is a great adventure I'm on and I look forward to seeing what shows up for me. Let's go!